A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. They are used so that the website can remember your visit when you browse the page again. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of cookies is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs, without them the services offered by any website would diminish significantly. For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please consult this link.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), we will explain in detail the use that this website makes of cookies, in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, for guaranteeing that the users who write blog comments are human beings and not automated applications. This combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on this website's traffic and amount of visits. When using this website, you are consenting to Google processing your personal information. Therefore, in order to exercise any right relating thereto, you must communicate directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete this website's cookies at any time. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser that you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and your right to delete or deactivate them may be exercised through them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect use of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases you will need to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.
- Google Analytics stores their cookies in servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases when it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law so obliges. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. complies with the Safe Harbour Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred will be processed with a level of protection that is in line with the European norm. You can find detailed information on this topic on this link. Fore more information on the use that Google gives to cookies, please consult this other link.
- For any queries or consultation about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.